We are seeking an Enterprise Applications Administrator. The focus of this role is to ensure the reliable performance of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems by providing enterprise application administration, managing user access/security, being the liaison between vendor and end users, developing training, and helping resolve other technology related issues. As the first internal contact of the company’s IT Enterprise Applications, you will collaborate closely with colleagues, senior management, and other stakeholders to assess and support end-user application support needs. This is a high impact, high visibility role! You will work cross-functionally to find, implement, and continuously improve practical and scalable technology solutions. This role reports to the COO but will work with ALL departments across the organization. You may be the right fit if you foster positive employee relations and a culture of continuous improvement, partnership, and teamwork.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Participates on projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement ERP systems and applications.
- Collaborates with cross-functional divisions and teams to analyze business processes, identify opportunities for improvement, implement business solutions, and enhance enterprise system functionality.
- Performs system administration of user security and application permissions of enterprise systems.
- Analyzes and identifies business process optimization, identifying technical problems, and developing solutions to support business objectives.
- Monitors performance and serves as a systems administrator for enterprise applications and integrations from vision, scope, design, development, implementation, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Implements future phased projects in enterprise applications to include planning, communication, testing, implementing, and training.
- Maintains a project roadmap for current and future modules and enhancements.
- Remains up to date on new features and functionality of enterprise application functionality and provides administration and training to business.
- Coordinate and perform testing of system changes with process owners.
- Experience with ad-hoc reporting and processing inbound and outbound interface files.
- Coordinate disaster recovery testing with technical and business teams.
- Promotes and contributes to a positive customer service experience.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge of ERP system, maintenance of system, and system administration is required.
Sage Business Cloud – Sage X3 Business management enterprises.
- Used to manage core business processes including inventory, sales, customer service, finances.
- Manage financial operations with general ledger, cost accounting, and budgeting.
- Control procurement, cash flow and business purchases.
- Scheduling, resource management, and operations management tools to collect data on production processes.
Knowledge of electronic document management systems, maintenance, and system administration is preferred.
Master Control Quality Management System (QMS) – For digital quality and compliance management.
- Quality Module used to manage quality systems such as document routing and approval, CAPA, training, deviation management, change control, etc.
- Manufacturing Module = electronic batch records, Part 11 compliance
- Equipment management – preventive and routine maintenance, calibration, out of service
Knowledge of Resource demand and capacity planning + scheduling software is a plus.
Binocs – Scheduling Software
- Used for slot management for production scheduling
- 2-4 years of experience supporting enterprise-level business applications.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, and to cope effectively with complexity and time management.
- Strong communication skills, effective at explaining complex concepts to varied audiences and decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a “seek to understand” mentality and strong customer service orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,025.00 – $97,657.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winston Salem, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- VMWare: 3 years (Preferred)
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple Locations
Qualified, interested candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org