Department: Operations Resource Management
Reports to: Associate Director, Supply Chain and Material Management
Status: Full Time
Primary Responsibilities and Job Functions:
- Execute material receiving function. Reconciling purchase order with received materials.
- Responsible for GMP compliant receiving, visual inspection, labeling, inventory transactions and records.
- Execute GMP put way of material. Execute proper cabinet or cold storage requirements
- Issue from stores to MFG via material transfer staging rooms upon request from manufacturing personnel
- Handle materials, including biohazardous materials and chemicals, stored at different temperatures (e.g. -80C, -20C, 5C)
- Ensure all inventory transactions are processed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a great attention to detail in all transactions
- Assist in maintaining material inventory, inform manufacturing and purchasing personnel of requirements base on expiry and low inventory
- Assure all W/H materials are issued following the FEFO GMP methodology
- Assure all materials are properly identified with corresponding lot, expiration date, serial, and part numbers
- Operate computer and scanner to record transactional data entry and retrieval
- Cycle count inventory, correct discrepancies. Track and report findings
- Make CI recommendations for policies and procedures to improve quality, cycle time, and process flows.
- Process courier sample shipments
- Execute shipments through FedEx, UPS, or other dedicated couriers or logistics providers.
Secondary Responsibilities and Functions:
- Keep dock and receiving area clean and organized in a perpetual state of audit readiness
- Maintain outgoing shipping supplies
- Assure compliance with company SOPs and policies.
- Properly handle disposal of receiving/shipping waste and of all boxed biohazardous waste
- Attend departmental/company team meetings as necessary.
- Adhere to all training requirements
- Perform tactical and other duties as assigned.
- Education/Training: High School degree or equivalent
- Licenses: None
- Experience: 1 year minimum of practical experience working in warehouse operations or equivalent.
- Skills/Abilities: Physical ability to move material containers weighing up to 50 pounds. Ability to operate pallet jack and dock leveler.
- Other: Good communication skills, both verbal and written; Good computer skills
Qualified, interested candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org